Friday 20 February 2009

Beni Bidi Bici


Beni seems have a much lower profile than he should. I dont know why, but he is very underated and seems to have a lot of talent.

As you may already knpw, Beni is formerly of Riot in Belgium, who made some seriously pumped up electro tunes in 2007 (think La Musique for a starter...) Beni has since released his latest discoey house stomper 'My love sees you' a good while back on french label bigwigs, Kitsune.

I do really like the original, a funky number, with slap bass, housey vocals and cheeky electro chunks which squeak over a groovy bassline. The Etienne de Crecy remix however is a fair bit different, but really floats my boat. Its an electro-come-techno hybrid of a track which builds up in a similar way to Yukseks rather large Del Adeu track, but drops into a filter heavy technoey bassline.

Beni - My Love Sees You / YSI

Beni - My Love Sees You (Etienne de Crecy Coco Walsh Remix) / YSI

No comments: