Monday 22 September 2008

Crookin' Awesome

Seeing as my last crookers post magically disappeared - either by my own retardedness or some greater force out of my control, i must post again.

I went with my girlfriend to see the kings of wonk last friday at Hannah Hollands 'Trailer Trash' night, and they were as per usual.. wicked. The location was great, in a car park with one floor for bar / toilets and a second slightly raised car park area for the dancefloor. It had a really good atmos, although the soundsystem was a touch quiet.

I was pleasantly suprised to hear a much more varied set than most of their Crookers remix heavy sets... I think they played for just over an hour and a half, and although we were dancing amidst a sea of trannies and weird androgenous scenesters, the London gig had a real buzz.

Some notable tunes being of course Proxy's blinder Raven, and A-traks remix of boys noize's Oh! They even played Mujava's - Township Funk ;-)

David Guetta ft Thailand - Joan of arc (Crookers Remix) (YSI) / zShare

1 comment:

Louis Louis said...

I reckon we've got the right idea:

www.itslouislouis.blogspot.com

haha, love the blog mate.