Friday 9 January 2009

The Ultimate Discovery



While digging around my old cds at home, i found the usual: crap bought on a whim, my very first CD's, a Michael Jackson cassette of 'Bad' and even my first dance cd : The Ultimate Rave - which has "21 mindblowing mixes". I dont know how i actually managed to get this CD considering it was made in 1991 - i would have been 5 at the time.

I also had to scan the front cover, it says it all really! This was a very exciting moment like when you find money down the back of the sofa... The CD has some jems that i know, some i didnt know and will learn to love and some absolute classics. Old school flavours, with the likes of K-Klass, The KLF, Prodigy and Bizarre inc. I cant be greedy and keep all the tunage to myself. Enjoy.

K-Klass - Rhythm is a Mystery (Remix Edit) / (Y.S.I)

Bizarre Inc. - Playing With Knives (Quadrant Mix - Radio Edit) / (Y.S.I)



And a more contemporary cheesey banger from 1999 you will either love or hate:

Darude - Sandstorm / (Y.S.I)

No comments: